How to submit
If you have discovered a potential vulnerability related to a Envista product (Non-medical devices including websites and infrastructure components are not in scope), we ask you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide the following information in your email:
- Reports that include proof‐of‐concept code equip us to better triage issues.
- Reports that include only crash dumps or other automated tool output may receive lower priority.
- Please include how you discovered the vulnerability, the impact, and any potential remediation.
- Please include any plans or intentions for public disclosure.
- Do not include any personally identifiable information (PII) or personal health information (PHI) in the message.
What you can expect from us:
- A timely response to your email (typically within seven business days)
- After triage, we will send an expedited projected timeline and commit to being as transparent as possible about the remediation timeline, as well as on issues or challenges that may extend it.
- An open dialog to discuss issues and provide updates as necessary.
- Credit after the vulnerability has been validated and fixed.
If we are unable to resolve communication issues or other problems, we may bring in a neutral third party (such as CERT/CC, ICS-CERT, or the relevant regulator) to assist in determining how best to handle the vulnerability.
This webpage was reviewed and/or updated on 10/18/2023